Below is a list of the technical equipment we have available for use while here at 101. Please note: some tech may not be on site at all times and we do have access to other equipment not on the list, so do make 101 staff aware of all your requirements in advance.
- 1 x Panasonic PT-VW350 (3400 lumens, standard lens 1.2 - 1.9, WXGA)
- 1 x Sanyo PLC XP56 Projector (5000 lumens, standard lens)
- 1 x Sanyo PLC XT25 Projector (4500 lumens, standard & 0.8 lenses)
- 1 x Zerro 88 Jester TL Extra
- 4 x City Theatrical Show Baby 5 wireless DMX transceiver
- 4 x Strand portable 6 channel dimmers. All with 16A double outlets. DMX.
- 2 x strand alfa packs. 3ch non dmx
- 4 x DTS Outdoor PAR 64 (with CP 60, 61, or 62)
- 4 x PAR Bars each with 6 x PAR64 (indoor) (loaded with CP62)
- 12 x Birdie MR16 12v.
- 12 x Birdie GU10 240v.
- 12 x 150w. Garden Flood (tungsten halogen)
- 12 x 10w LED outdoor Flood (cool white)
- 6 x 10w LED tractor headlight (cool white/flood)
- 2 x Martin Atomic 3000 strobe
- 4 tx eatro 1k zoom (indoor)
- festoon (assorted lengths)
- 6 xbattery uplighters with wdmx control
Rigging & Stands
4 x Manfrotto wind up stands 3.5m max.
- 1 x 50m 32A 6mm TRS three phase extension
- 1 x 40m 32A 6mm TRS three phase extension
- various 32A 1ph
- various 16A 1ph
- various 32A 3ph - 32A 1ph distros
- various 32A 1ph - 16A 1ph distros
- 2 x Socapex 10m multicores with 16A plug and socket breakout spiders
- 1 x Behringer X32 with digital snake
- 1 x Folio F1 (14 inputs, 3 aux outs)
- 6 x d&b D12 (each runs a Q stack)
- 4 x d&b Q10
- 8 x d&b Q Sub
- 2 x d&b B2 infra subs
various mics stands xlr cables (small selection)
- 10 x ADA 3 channel Guard Dog Cable ramp
- 30 x Rubber Matts (can be used for cable management, as pedestrian trackway on grass, or for audience to sit on floor on hard standing) size 2m x 1m
- galvanised scaffold tubes
- 1 x suitcase generator - 13amp (2kw) 230v. Output