From a fully accessible building to signed and audio-described events, we are dedicated to making our venue and events accessible for everyone.
Accessible facilities include:
- Accessible parking bays.
- Accessible access to ground floor rehearsal spaces.
- Accessible toilet facilities.
- 1 accessible cabin.
- Touch Tours of the facilities for blind and visually impaired people.
- Assistance dogs are welcome
Accessible content for our 101Labs professional development programme for artists includes:.
- Captioned or signed presentations for Deaf, deafened and hard-of-hearing people.
- Audio-Described content for blind and visually impaired people.
- Large Print hand-outs
We have created a dedicated e-mail address email@example.com to encourage more people to share their thoughts on access and tell us what we can do to make visiting us easier and more comfortable.
At 101 and the Corn Exchange Newbury we aim to make our website as accessible as possible to as many people as possible, whichever device they choose to view it on. You can download and read our Website Accessibility Statement below to find out more.
If there is any other assistance you require, please ask at the Box Office on 0845 5218 218 (calls cost 2p per minute plus your telephone company's access charge). We are always happy to help.